Thursday, September 20, 2012

Happy 'Orange is Terriffic' Day!

It's no secret to anyone who knows me that orange is my favorite color. Some might call it an obsession even. So several years ago I decided to turn my birthday into a "national holiday." Thus, 'Orange is Terriffic' day was born!

There's really not a lot to this holiday. You wear something orange, have a beverage of your choice (adult or otherwise), and toast to the awesomeness that is September 20th. And really, it's a great time of year (even aside from my birthday). Autumn is approaching, the air is becoming crisp and clean, and the leaves are turning... orange!

So toss on an orange shirt, raise your glass, and celebrate with me :)

1 comment:

  1. Hahaha! Happy Orange is Terrific Day! Sounds like as good a reason to celebrate as any other I've heard. Hope you had a nice birthday too. :-)

    ReplyDelete