Sunday, September 2, 2012

Welcome!

Welcome to my first attempt at blogging. I won't bore you with the "all about me" stuff - if you know me, you probably know most of it anyway, and if you don't then you probably don't care. This will probably end up being a haphazard combination of stories, recipes, rants, and things that I find amusing. I'll try not to gush about my daughter too much (that's what facebook is for), but I'm not making any promises. ;) I also can't guarantee regular postings (being a working mom and all), but I'll try to update as much as possible.  Maybe I'll be able to work through some things that have been bugging me, or maybe this will be a good distraction. Either way, I hope you stay along for the ride!

In closing, here's a picture of a bunny with pancakes on its head:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome! Love the bunny. Looking forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the dark side, AB. Gush all you want about your daughter. She is beautiful and it's YOUR blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to blogging! You're off and running. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA! A fellow blogger! So excited for you!

    ReplyDelete